Thursday, January 27, 2011

Subversion Fun

   Although I was some what familiar with how subversion works thanks to my time with Dr. Boetje in CSCI 362, I had not actually used it.  Since I've never used subversion before I figured I would log into the cirdles playground and just start pressing buttons and get a hang of subversion, sadly that wasn't the case. For some reason resnet didn't really like the server but that was no problem I went to the Computer Science lab and got much better results with cwwpa, but I still had a lot to learn. After logging the cirdles playground, I was able to visit all the folders currently in the repository. I was able to download/read these files but I couldn't do anything else with them so my next step was to download TortoiseSVN. After the download I will continue blog about my experiences with subversion

No comments:

Post a Comment