Monday, January 17, 2011

And now the Fun Begins

Last Thursday 01/13 all the teams began looking at H/FOSS open source projects.  I was kind of intimidating at first because of how many different projects there were, but after diving in and look at many different sites my team and I were able to find many different projects. One project that stood out to me was  Project Possibility. Project Possibility  is a nonprofit organization dedicated to creating groundbreaking open source software for persons with disabilities. Since I team is Team Handicapped I figure it make since that we did a project on software to help the disabled. Project Possibility is made up of several applications  all developed in java. Which is a language everyone in my team is familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment