Thursday, April 7, 2011

Still trying to fix my bug

So after trying to fix my bug I realized I needed to get a little more info on exactly what the openMRS team wanted. I view a discussion on the mailing list , I was a little more informed but I still didn't feel I had the information I needed to accomplish the task, so I started reading what the Complex obs handler actually did at the openMRS wiki. After carefully reading I have much better understanding of  the obs handler and its actually an interface. So in order to create the method to getSupportViews()  I'm thinking  need to find a way to have java return classes that implement the obs handler. As for   supportsView(String view), I was planning on using getSupportViews() to create a list of views and then search through that list for the view pass as the parameter if the view is found return true else it returns false.So now that I have a plan its time to try implementing, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment